Rosé wine will be in the limelight to celebrate the beginning of spring and the sunny days!
Whether you are enthusiasts, epicureans, connoisseurs or lovers of flavours, you are invited to an incomparable experience for two days dedicated to pleasure.
A great opportunity to meet around our fine wines of Provence, with their solar elegance, and to share an exceptional moment together: it’s up to you to choose between Aventure, Amour or Absolu!
OPEN HOUSE DAY AT CHÂTEAU D’ASTROS – Saturday, April 8
The Château d’Astros opens its doors for an original guided tour this Easter weekend. 🐇
A discovery expressing all the beauty of the historical heritage and ancestral know-how of Astros. A short diversions to the famous “pont aux lions” will bring you back to the Provencal world of Marcel Pagnol…
- Free guided tour, on foot, in the park of the castle (subject to availability)
- Wine and apple juice tasting
- Duration about 1h30
- Please bring suitable shoes for the walk in the park.
- Departures at 10.45 am and 3 pm
- Online registration HERE
THE INTRODUCTION OF THE 2022 VINTAGE – Saturday, April 15
Come with your family and friends to share a gourmet brunch prepared with care by the foodtruck @chezcoralie!
Enjoy this beautiful afternoon with a treasure hunt on the walking paths of the domain. On the menu, savoury and sweet dishes, hot and cold drinks and our Provence wines!
Information & bookings :
- Limited capacity, menus & réservations HERE
- Saturday, April 15 from 11.30 am / Domaine & shop open from 10 am to 5.30 pm
Rates with free treasure hunt ;
- Adults 39 € / person with a glass of wine
- Children 17 € / person with a glass of apple juice
Events may be postponed, modified or cancelled depending on weather conditions.